|Yellow Woolly Jumper|
|Season 01, Episode 19|
|Air date||June 19th, 2003|
|Written by||Alan Dapre|
|Directed by|| Chris Bernard
Annie Gibbs Vic Finch
|The Big Ball||Musical Instruments|
- In North America, this episode was renamed "Yellow Woolly Sweater". This is due to the fact that what Americans call a "sweater" is what the British call a "jumper".
- This is the 1st episode with the "Tone Up Your Tum and Bum" warm-up and the "Silly Arm Swings" dance.
- This episode's version of "Tone Up Your Tum and Bum" is shorter than usual. The next 3 episodes, Heavy Suitcase, Feathers & Jigsaw, feature the longer version of the sequence.
- 2 Country Intro: South Africa & France
- Warm-Up: Tone Up Your Tum and Bum
- Storypeople: Mrs Lady
- Boohbah Dance: Silly Arm Swings