|Season 01, Episode 20|
|Air date||June 20th, 2003|
|Written by|| Gary Winters
|Directed by|| Chris Bernard
Annie Gibbs Vic Finch
|Yellow Woolly Jumper (Yellow Woolly Sweater)||The Bed|
- Grandmamma's Big Bass Drum & 2 beaters return in this episode.
- This is the 1st episode to have Egypt & India as the 2 country intro, and the 1st episode with the warm-up dance "Jumping Jacks From Wide And Thin".
It's some musical instruments.
It's Mr Man.
It's a flute.
It's a trumpet.
It's Brother & Sister
Sister gets the saxophone.
Brother gets the trombone.
It's a sousaphone.
It's a drum.
- 2 Country Intro: Egypt & India
- Warm-Up Dance: Jumping Jacks From Wide And Thin
- Storypeople: Grandmamma, Grandpappa, Mr Man, Brother, Sister and Auntie
- End Dance: Marching And Fall Down