|Season 01, Episode 44|
|Air date|| United Kingdom: Unknown
Australia: July 26th, 2004
|Written by||Alan Dapre|
|Directed by|| Chris Bernard
|Pencil Sharpener||Island (Desert Island)|
It's a enormous cracker.
Oh, it's Little Dog Fido
Off he goes.
It's Brother and Sister.
Brother and Sister tried to pull enormous cracker.
Now they're all pulling the enormous cracker.
It's an enormous paper crown.
It's a smaller cracker.
It's a smaller crown.
It's an even smaller cracker.
It's an even smaller crown.
It's a tiny cracker.
It's a tiny crown.
- 2 Country Intro: Spain & USA
- Warm-Up: Swing Your Legs
- Storypeople: Grandpappa, Mrs Lady, Brother and Sister & Little Dog Fido
- Boohbah Dance: Push and Pull
- During the "Push and Pull" sequence, the scene with Zing Zing Zingbah grabbing the Boohbahs after grabbing Jingbah is reversed making it look like Jingbah is grabbing the others. This does not happen in all subsequent episodes containing this "game".
- This is also the 2nd time in which during the Somebody's Coming! music playing for the 2nd time, instead of the screen freezing, the Storypeople look around to try to see who is coming before the Storypeople pop up. The 1st time was in "The High Wall", and the 3rd time was in "Stream".
- This is the only episode with the "Swing Your Legs" warm-up to not have UK & South Africa as the 2 Country Intro. In contrast, "Pencil Sharpener" has the UK & South Africa intro with the warm-up "Sideways Steps" which is otherwise paired with the Spain & USA intro.
- This is the last episode to have the "Push and Pull" dance.
- Most likely because Americans would not know a lot about the type of cracker that was featured in this episode, it was not broadcast or released on home video in North America.